Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh dear... *KAPOW*

After having watched the Superbowl ads this year, I am convinced of one thing... animal cruelty is now in, and it is fucking hilarious. First came a spot for NBC's the office, where a cat is thrown into a hole in the ceiling, and comes crashing through the other side. I may be going to hell, but damn me if cat smacking into desks isn't one of the most satisfying sounds I will hear all week. Then came the CareerBuilder ad... I am sorry, but when a Koala wears glasses, turns towards you, and in a soothing accent says "Oh dear" before getting reamed in the face by a flying fist, you can't help but laugh. So i don't care if I'm going to hell, bring on the squashed hamsters, the burning kittens, and the defenestrated puppies. The cuter and crueler the better!

I actually love hamsters, but hey, we all need priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment